The full, beautifully colored lips are the epitome of the feminine but also the seduction. From Nude Tones to the real classic – from red lipstick to dark colors, the range of lipsticks is an unending number of choices. These days, however, something very different and unusual is at the center – the Marbel lips. This beautiful piece of art enchants the women and wins their love very fast. The Marbel Look is worthy of the magazine cover by Vogue and the catwalk. If you like this bold look, then take a look at our guide and give your lips this fulminating marble effect with little effort. In the post you can also collect many great ideas for marble make-up and enjoy them to the fullest.
Beautiful lips with marble effect
The marble is mostly used in
What do you need to create the marble effect on your lips?
- Primer: lipstick in white
- Dark lipsticks – black, gray
- Bright lipstick – blue
- lip salve
- lip gloss
- Brush – thick, thin, fan brush
- First apply the white lipstick to your lips. Apply two or three coats of lipstick for a dense surface.
- Next, paint spiny blue lines with the fan brush on the lips. Depending on the thickness of the lips, about 4-5 light blue strokes are sufficient, so that the design does not look too dark in the end.
- Now paint spiky thin lines in gray using the thin brush to mimic the marble effect. Then you go with a thicker brush these gray lines.
- Then paint spiny thin lines in black using a thin brush.
- Finally, paint some strokes in light blue with the thick brush. Do not panic if some lines do not look nice because the marble is never perfect.
- To taste, you can apply lip gloss for more spark, but who is a fan of the matte design, can leave the lips without lip gloss.