The sauce is the certain something of every dish, but know which sauce is always present on the table regardless of the occasion or the meal – the mayonnaise. Whether for a movie night with friends, as a sauce for the chips, or for your lunch box, as a
For our original mayonnaise recipe, you need fresh ingredients that are at room temperature. In contrast, the mayonnaise can not clot. Here, we continue with the ingredients needed for a glass:
- 1 egg yolk – definitely fresh and at room temperature
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 final lemon juice
- 250 ml of oil – sunflower or rapeseed oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
These are the sixth ingredients. Besides the juice you can also choose other liquid – water or vinegar.
How can you make mayonnaise yourself – the general “step by step” guide
- Put the egg yolk in a tall pot.
- Also add the other ingredients without the oil.
3. While stirring the mixture, add some oil. Finish adding the oil if the mixture has a creamy homogeneous consistency.
4. After the preparation leave the mayonnaise in the refrigerator and later you can use it.
Some important hints without which the homemade mayonnaise will not work
So that your efforts are not in vain, read our explanations.
1) When stirring, add the oil drop by drop so that the consistency can thicken. Finally, you can add the rest faster. The preparation is time consuming and laborious, but the result is guaranteed.
2) Fresh eggs at room temperature
Here you will find the food that does not taste good without mayonnaise. Our team wishes you good appetite!