Ninja Turtle Costume is one of the most popular costumes of all little boys. We have a very quick guide to give your child pleasure and prepare for Carnival.
What you need:
- about 45 cm orange felt
- about 45 cm light brown felt
- Oval foil roaster
- Green spray paint
- Brew color pencil
- cloth tape
- glue gun
- Green Füsslipyjamas (If you have none in the right greetings, green shirt and pants are also perfect)
- They should cut an oval for the belly from the light brown felt
- Then with the help of the brown colored pencil draw “six pack” on the light brown felt
- So that your child can put on the Füsslipyjamas, you should attach one side of the light brown felt with fabric tape and the other with Velcro tape
- Then cut the edge of the oval foil holder and cover the sharp border with tissue tape. Paint the outside of the foil holder with the green spray paint.
- When the paint has dried, attach the roasting pan with the Velcro strip on the foot slippers
- For the mask, cut a ribbon from the orange felt and two holes for the eyes.
- You can also make arm cuffs from the orange felt and attach them with Velcro.
- At the end, cut a long ribbon from the brown felt and tie it around the child’s waist as a belt.
Did you do it all? We hope that it was not so difficult and that the costume fell your child.