DIY Quiet Book for kids
The Silent Book is a collection of pages that
- Family Photo Page – You can ask the child questions about the names of family members, so the language skills are developed.
- Page with a unicorn – The child can learn to braid a braid.
- Page with Sneakers – The child can learn to tie the shoe.
- Apple Tree Page – The child can learn to count.
- Page with different closures – you develop the coordinative and motor skills of children.
- Page with forms – they help to train the memory.
- 9 “x 9” gray-colored felt – 8 pieces for the basis of the pages
- Felt in brown, green, yellow, red, blue, pink, white for all elements
- white cotton fabric – 7 “x 7”
- two-sided adhesive tape for sewing
- Transparent Vinyl – 4¼ “x 6¼”
- pink yarn
- Shoelace -30 “
- Metal eyelets – 5/32 “
- Velcro closure ½ “x ½” – 11 pieces
- Webbing 12 “and matching closure for Paracord
- Webbing 10 “and 2 pieces matching closure in the form of the D-ring
- Zipper – 6 “
- Metal eyelets 3/8 “- 12 pieces
- hair Bands
- Binder rings ½ “- 3 pieces
Make a title page of the book
Step 1: Press the front page template onto special paper so that the image is transferred to fabric by ironing during heating. If you do not have the equipment, you can order the execution online and wait for the final product.
Step 2: Glue the fabric with recording on the felt with the double-sided tape for sewing to make it easier to sew.
Step 3: Sew together.
DIY page “My Family”
The necessary materials:
Step 1: Use the template for the family photo and cut the frame out of the yellow felt. Using the double-sided adhesive tape for sewing, hold the record to the frame.
Step 2: Sew the frame and vinyl together.
Tip: Place a piece of tissue paper between the vinyl and the sewing machine.
Step 3: Sew 3 from the edges of the frame to the white felt. Leave the top edge open so you can change the photo.
Step 4: Place the frame in the middle of the front cover-back and sew it together.
The required materials:
Step 1: Cut off the unicorn template. Make the template on tissue paper.
Step 2: Cut the unicorn shape out of the white felt.
Step 3: For the unicorn you need 32 pieces of yarn with a length of 10 “. For your relief, wind the yarn 32 times. Be sure to keep the length.
Step 4: Cut one of the ends of the yarn. Sew the cut end to the unicorn, as shown in the photo.
Step 5: Repeat steps 3 and 4, but now you need 8 strands of yarn 3 “in length.
Step 6: Cut the ends of the mane.
Step 7: Sew the unicorn to the book page. Braid the mane and knot the end with hair tie.
The necessary materials:
Step 1: Cut off the template.
Step 2: Using the template, cut out the necessary shapes for the felt shoe.
Step 3: Attach the metal eyelets.
Step 4: Sew the base and tip of the shoe to the felt side.
Step 5: Sew the upper parts of the shoe.
Step 6: Pull the shoelace through and knot it at the end.
The silent book tying DIY instructions
Step 1: Sew the sides together.
Step 2: Sew a hair tie to the last felt side as shown in the photo.
Step 2: Sew the last felt page and the side together with a game of shapes to create the final double page of the silent book.
Step 3: On the front page, sew a button.
The closure of the silent book is ready!
Step 4: Side by side attach the larger metal eyelets – 3 per double side.
Step 5: Pull the binder rings through the metal eyelets.
It’s done! Good work!