You’ve already found the perfect man, YES, it’s already time to find the perfect wedding dress – THE DRESS OF YOUR DREAMS! The wedding dress shopping is perhaps the most enjoyable time of the preparations for the wedding and must by no means be stressful and at the last moment. We accompany you every step of the wedding dress purchase and will give you helpful tips for the selection, fitting and silhouette! Enjoy the selection!
Tips for Wedding Dress Purchase: How to Find the Dress of Your Dreams!
Immediately after the wedding application, each bride presents her wedding dress. Many questions crossed your mind – “When to buy wedding dress?”, “When and where are the wedding dresses cheapest?” And “Which wedding dress for which figure?” No more worries! We are now your wedding advisor and will help you with the Breitkleid purchase! Follow our golden tips!
- The search for the bridal gown is about 6-9 months before the wedding begin, so you have time for changes and browsing the wedding magazines.
- How much should the dress cost and when are the wedding dresses the cheapest? The wedding dress is important but not the most important thing at a wedding. The average budget is about 5 – 15% of the total wedding cost. There are bargains at Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Easter. Inform yourself also about the sales in the magazines.
- Collect ideas online before visiting a bridal shop. The search on Pinterest and Instagram is always useful. Many inspirations can be found in our picture gallery. Scroll down or see beautiful wedding dresses
An overview of all wedding dress silhouettes can be found on the first picture and all the details on the second picture. No matter what your body shape, with the right choice of your dream dress you can make a beautiful figure on the most important day. Take a look at our tips and tricks:
- A line (top, left in the picture) – curvy shapes, little women, pregnant ladies
- Princess wedding dress (top, right on the picture) – slender torso and wide hips
- Mermaid wedding dress and trumpet wedding dress (below, left in the picture) – slim women with female curves, tall women
- Empire dress (below, right in the picture) – pregnant brides, curvy women – very comfortable with light fabrics
Wedding Dress Shopping is on! Tips for fitting
You already know all the important things about the bridal gown silhouette, maybe you also have a clue soft wedding dress from internet you like the most. Now off we go and the bridal gown shopping tour begins. Here are the most important tips for you to spend a pleasant and successful time:
- Before the wedding dress shopping day begins, you must make an appointment in advance for fitting. Look for shops that you like and meet your taste and budget. Expect about 2 hours to get a good personal consultation. We recommend that you do not visit more than 3 shops a day and do not do more than 6 fitting in a fashion store.
- No make up, practical lingerie and comfortable shoes.
- Be sure to take the sample in the light of day.
- Other opinion: Of course, you also wanted a second opinion, and not hear this from designers. But not all at once many different opinions. This is your day and your dream dress. If your girlfriends organize their wedding, then they will pick the dress. Try it on with anyone who knows your taste and can give objective advice.
- Make some dance moves and steps with the dress, you have to feel freedom of movement. The wedding dress must be really beautiful, but in first place – comfortable.
- And in the end, but not in the last place: choose your dress with the heart, not with the eyes!
Bridal Gown Color – Choose the one you like the most, not just the wedding color
Summer wedding – wedding dresses boho style
Short wedding dress – perfect for little women and a lot of dancing!
A-line wedding dress – the solution for curvy women and pregnant bride
Do you need more inspiration? Enjoy our breathtaking picture gallery, maybe you too – YOU’RE THE DRESS OF YOUR DREAMS!